Have you ever wondered what El Quijote ate during his trips across "La Mancha"? This is your chance to try a complete selection of world famous Spanish cured meats, which come from Iberian acorn-fed pigs that make the most flavourful delicacies. They are accompanied by the other three most emblematic products from the region: olives, olive oil and Manchego cheese.
Contents of the box:
- Iberian Acorn-fed Chorizo Vela
- Iberian Acorn-fed Ham knife-cut
- Iberian Acorn-fed Salchichon Slices
- Iberian Acorn-fed Blood Pudding "Morcilla"
- Manchego Cheese Esperanza del Castillo Cured 6 Months
- Las Valdesas Extra Virgin Arbequina Olive Oil
- Marinated Green Olives "Receta del Cortijo" by Sarasa
- Artisan Breadsticks with Olive Oil "Picos Camperos"
- Artisan Mini Crackers with Olive Oil and Sesame "Regañas"
*Products might be substituted with other brands of the same quality based on availability.